Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5 - Ravenna Italy

Greetings from Ravenna:

I have just arrived in Ravenna and this was my last ride along the Adridica.  Tomorrow I head inland to Bologna and try to take a train heading North either to Holland or Germnay.  I just posted some photos with my last posting and I will add a few here too. 

The ride has been great.  I had my second flat tire today.  The weather has also been great until last night.  I stayed in a fantastic seaside resort town of Catholica for two night and had a day off from ridding.  It rain last night for the first time and it is now also raining which I am thankful it waited for me to finish ridding for the day.   Miss you all, Behrooz.

A small church along the way

Central North Italy

Go Dyna-Kids

Support Dynakids!

1 comment: