Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4 Update - Catholica Italy

Bicycle Trail along the beach road

Lunch along the way

Last Super -The New Italian Style

Small church

View from my room

Monster Hill south of Ancona

Top of the Monster Hill

Greetings from Catholica Italy:

I have ridden somewhere over 800 Km and I am on my last day on the Adriadic Sea before going inland to Bologna.  My trip is going to take me next to Germany and the Holland where I will be starting my next phase of the trip heading south.

The last two days of ridding were exciting and challenging at the same time.  The road to Ancona by the coast was 20 Km of steep uphill work, but with great views.  Ancina was large and busy.  I rode another 92 Km to Catholica just north again and about 20 Km south of Rimini, which I will stop at tomorrow and then head to Bologna. 

Catholica is a very lovely vacation community an this weeekned is full of Italian weekenders vacationing by the sea.  I am taking a day from ridding to enjoy the sea one last time before going inland. 

Will update again soon, Internet cafe's are hard to find. Behrooz.

No comments:

Post a Comment