Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29 - Paris

What I was waiting for! A bit of Texas on France NW coast. 

Sunday riders in France countryside. 

Amiens Cathédrale interior.

Amiens Cathédrale interior.

Amiens Cathédrale - side view

Amiens Cathédrale Interior.

 Sacre Cœur; Paris
 Panthéon, Paris

 River Seine, Paris

 St. Michelle Fontaine, Paris
Greetings from Paris

I have arrived in Paris after riding some 2,000 Km in the last 6 weeks which would be the end of the first half of my trip.  I have covered Greece, Italy (from Bari to Bologna), Holland (from the very top to West Coast, to the south), Belgium (going from east to west), and now France from top of west coast to Paris).

I will be here for another three days and then heading south to Loire, finally having a partner to ride with which is very welcomed after 6 weeks by myself.

Arriving in Paris from the windy and rainy coast has been great, I was finally in a T-shirt and shorts for the first time in two weeks!  Paris is just very special to me and having the time to just hang around and even draw a few times has been great.  I went through Le Touquet (a very French beach community and Amiens with its fantastic cathedrale).  I have added photos of both.

Miss everyone and hope you are all doing well.  Send me an email when you can, Behrooz

1 comment: